E. Restoring the Fallen One
in a Spirit of Meekness
- Brothers, even if a man is overtaken in some offense, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of meekness, looking to yourself lest you also be tempted.
Fulfilling the Law of Christ
- Bear one anothers burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ completely.
- For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
- But let each man prove his own work, and then he will have his boast in regard to himself alone and not in regard to another.
- For each one shall bear his own load.
- But let him who is instructed in the word share in all good things with him who instructs.
but unto the Spirit
- Do not be deceived: God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap.
- For he who sows unto his own flesh will reap corruption of the flesh, but he who sows unto the Spirit will of the Spirit reap eternal life.
- And let us not lose heart in doing what is good, for in the proper season we will reap if we do not faint.
- So then, as we have the opportunity, let us do what is good toward all, but especially toward those of the household of the faith.
Crucified to the Religious World
to Live a New Creation
- See with what large letters I have written to you with my own hand.
- As many as desire to make a good show in the flesh, these compel you to be circumcised, but only that they may not be persecuted for the cross of Christ.
- For neither do they that become circumcised keep the law themselves, but they desire you to be circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.
- But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom the world has been crucified to me and I to the world.
- For neither is circumcision anything nor uncircumcision, but a new creation is what matters.
- And as many as walk by this rule, peace be upon them and mercy, even upon the Israel of God.
- Henceforth let no one trouble me, for I bear in my body the brands of Jesus.
The Grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Being with Our Spirit
- The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit, brothers. Amen.
5 total views, 1 views today