of the Divine Truth
1. By the Glory
of the Apostles’ Witnessing
- Therefore I will be ready always to remind you concerning these things, even though you know them and have been established in the present truth.
- And I consider it right, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by a reminder,
- Knowing that the putting off of my tabernacle is imminent, even as also our Lord Jesus Christ has made clear to me.
- Moreover I will also be diligent that you may be able, after my exodus, to bring these things to mind at all times.
- For we did not follow cleverly devised myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we became eyewitnesses of that Ones majesty.
- For He received from God the Father honor and glory, a voice such as this being borne to Him by the magnificent glory: This is My Son, My Beloved, in whom I delight.
- And this voice we heard being borne out of heaven while we were with Him in the holy mountain.
of the Prophetic Word
- And we have the prophetic word made more firm, to which you do well to give heed as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts;
- Knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of ones own interpretation;
- For no prophecy was ever borne by the will of man, but men spoke from God while being borne by the Holy Spirit.
4 total views, 1 views today