- For I know that for me this will turn out to salvation through your petition and the bountiful supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,
- According to my earnest expectation and hope that in nothing I will be put to shame, but with all boldness, as always, even now Christ will be magnified in my body, whether through life or through death.
- For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.
- But if I am to live in the flesh, if this to me is fruit for my work, then I do not know what I will choose.
- But I am constrained between the two, having the desire to depart and be with Christ, for this is far better;
- But to remain in the flesh is more necessary for your sake.
- And being confident of this, I know that I will remain and continue with you all for your progress and joy of the faith,
- That your boast may abound in Christ Jesus in me through my coming again to you.
with One Soul
- Only, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ, that whether coming and seeing you or being absent, I may hear of the things concerning you, that you stand firm in one spirit, with one soul striving together along with the faith of the gospel,
- And in nothing being frightened by the opposers, which is to them a proof of their destruction, but of your salvation, and that from God;
- Because to you it has been graciously granted on behalf of Christ not only to believe into Him but also to suffer on His behalf,
- Having the same struggle which you saw in me and now hear to be in me.
39 total views, 1 views today