- I have previously said and I say beforehand, when I was present the second time and being absent now, to those who have sinned before and to all the rest, that if I come again, I will not spare,
- Since you seek a proof of the Christ who is speaking in me, who is not weak unto you but is powerful in you.
- For indeed He was crucified out of weakness, but He lives by the power of God. For indeed we are weak in Him, but we will live together with Him by the power of God directed toward you.
- Test yourselves whether you are in the faith; prove yourselves. Or do you not realize about yourselves that Jesus Christ is in you, unless you are disapproved?
- But I hope that you will know that we are not disapproved.
- Now we pray to God that you do nothing wrong, not that we may appear approved, but that you yourselves may do what is good and we may be as if disapproved.
- For we are not able to do anything against the truth but rather for the truth.
- For we rejoice whenever we are weak and you are powerful; this also we pray for, your perfecting.
- Therefore I write these things while being absent in order that when present I would not have to use severity, according to the authority which the Lord has given me for building up and not for overthrowing.
A. Final Exhortations
- Finally, brothers, rejoice, be perfected, be comforted, think the same thing, be at peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you.
- Greet one another with a holy kiss.
- All the saints greet you.
- The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
52 total views, 1 views today