through the Gentiles’ Receiving Mercy
- And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.
- For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree and were grafted contrary to nature into the cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree!
- For I do not want you, brothers, to be ignorant of this mystery (lest you be wise in yourselves), that hardness has come upon Israel in part, until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in;
- And thus all Israel will be saved, as it is written, The Deliverer will come out of Zion; He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob.
- And this is the covenant from Me with them, when I take away their sins.
- According to the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but according to the selection they are beloved for the fathers sake.
- For the gracious gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
- For just as you once disobeyed God, but now have been shown mercy because of their disobedience,
- So these also now have disobeyed, so that because of the mercy shown to you they also now may be shown mercy.
- For God has shut up all in disobedience that He might show mercy to all.
- O the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and untraceable His ways!
- For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has become His counselor?
- Or who has first given to Him, and it will be repaid to him?
- Because out from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.
53 total views, 1 views today