of the Highest Virtues
- Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good.
- Love one another warmly in brotherly love; take the lead in showing honor one to another.
- Do not be slothful in zeal, but be burning in spirit, serving the Lord.
- Rejoice in hope; endure in tribulation; persevere in prayer.
- Contribute to the needs of the saints; pursue hospitality.
- Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
- Rejoice with those who rejoice; weep with those who weep.
- Be of the same mind toward one another, not setting your mind on the high things but going along with the lowly; do not be wise in yourselves.
- Repay no one evil for evil; take forethought for things honorable in the sight of all men.
- If possible, as far as it depends on you, live in peace with all men.
- Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but give place to the wrath of God, for it is written, Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord.
- But if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in doing this you will heap coals of fire upon his head.
- Do not be conquered by evil, but conquer evil with good.
45 total views, 1 views today