6. Concerning the Principles
of the Kingdom People
in Dealing with Others
- Do not judge, that you be not judged.
- For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged; and with what measure you measure, it shall be measured to you.
- And why do you look at the splinter which is in your brothers eye, but the beam in your eye you do not consider?
- Or how can you say to your brother, Let me remove the splinter from your eye, and behold, the beam is in your eye?
- Hypocrite, first remove the beam from your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brothers eye.
- Do not give that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast your pearls before the hogs, lest they trample them with their feet, and turn and tear you.
- Ask and it shall be given to you; seek and you shall find; knock and it shall be opened to you.
- For every one who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it shall be opened.
- Or what man is there among you who, when his son asks him for a loaf, will give him a stone?
- Or also when he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent?
- If you then being evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in the heavens give good things to those who ask Him!
- Therefore all that you wish men would do to you, so also you do to them; for this is the law and the prophets.
18 total views, 2 views today