2. Between Children and Parents
- Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.
- Honor your father and mother, which is the first commandment with a promise,
- That it may be well with you and that you may live long on the earth.
- And fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but nurture them in the discipline and admonition of the Lord.
- Slaves, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as to Christ;
- Not with eye-service as men-pleasers but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from the soul;
- With good will serving as slaves, as serving the Lord and not men;
- Knowing that whatever good thing each one does, this he will receive back from the Lord, whether he is a slave or a free man.
- And masters, do the same things toward them, giving up your threatening, knowing that both their Master and yours is in the heavens, and there is no respect of persons with Him.
6 total views, 1 views today