The Divine Provision and the Divine Government
To the Believers, Who Have Been
Allotted Equally Precious Faith
- Simon Peter, a slave and apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who have been allotted faith equally precious as ours in the righteousness of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ:
- Grace to you and peace be multiplied in the full knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord;
A. The Impartation
of the Divine Power
1. All Things Which Relate to Life and
Godliness, with the Divine Nature
- Seeing that His divine power has granted to us all things which relate to life and godliness, through the full knowledge of Him who has called us by His own glory and virtue,
- Through which He has granted to us precious and exceedingly great promises that through these you might become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption which is in the world by lust.
by Life unto the Rich Entrance
into the Eternal Kingdom
- And for this very reason also, adding all diligence, supply bountifully in your faith virtue; and in virtue, knowledge;
- And in knowledge, self-control; and in self-control, endurance; and in endurance, godliness;
- And in godliness, brotherly love; and in brotherly love, love.
- For these things, existing in you and abounding, constitute you neither idle nor unfruitful unto the full knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- For he in whom these things are not present is blind, being shortsighted, having forgotten the cleansing of his past sins.
- Therefore, brothers, be the more diligent to make your calling and selection firm, for doing these things you shall by no means ever stumble.
- For in this way the entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be richly and bountifully supplied to you.
69 total views, 1 views today