1. The Believers’ Cooperation
Living a Spiritual and Holy Life
- Furthermore we ask you, brothers, to acknowledge those who labor among you and take the lead among you in the Lord and admonish you,
- And to regard them most highly in love because of their work. Be at peace among yourselves.
- And we exhort you, brothers, Admonish the disorderly, console the fainthearted, sustain the weak, be long-suffering toward all.
- See that no one repays anyone evil for evil, but always pursue what is good both for one another and for all.
- Always rejoice,
- Unceasingly pray,
- In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
- Do not quench the Spirit;
- Do not despise prophecies,
- But prove all things. Hold fast to what is good;
- Abstain from every kind of evil.
Sanctifying and Preserving
- And the God of peace Himself sanctify you wholly, and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Faithful is He who calls you, who also will do it.
- Brothers, pray also for us.
- Greet all the brothers with a holy kiss.
- I adjure you by the Lord to have this letter read to all the brothers.
- The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
73 total views, 1 views today