D. The Stewardship of the Grace
and the Revelation of the Mystery
concerning the Church
1. The Stewardship
- For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus on behalf of you, the Gentiles
- If indeed you have heard of the stewardship of the grace of God which was given to me for you,
- That by revelation the mystery was made known to me, as I have written previously in brief,
- By which, in reading it, you can perceive my understanding in the mystery of Christ,
- Which in other generations was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed to His holy apostles and prophets in spirit,
- That in Christ Jesus the Gentiles are fellow heirs and fellow members of the Body and fellow partakers of the promise through the gospel,
- Of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God which was given to me according to the operation of His power.
- To me, less than the least of all saints, was this grace given to announce to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ as the gospel
- And to enlighten all that they may see what the economy of the mystery is, which throughout the ages has been hidden in God, who created all things,
- In order that now to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenlies the multifarious wisdom of God might be made known through the church,
- According to the eternal purpose which He made in Christ Jesus our Lord,
- In whom we have boldness and access in confidence through faith in Him.
- Therefore I ask you not to faint at my afflictions for your sake, since they are your glory.
49 total views, 1 views today