C. The Result
- Therefore having been justified out of faith, we have peace toward God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
- Through whom also we have obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand and boast because of the hope of the glory of God.
- And not only so, but we also boast in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces endurance;
- And endurance, approvedness; and approvedness, hope;
- And hope does not put us to shame, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
- For while we were yet weak, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
- For scarcely for a righteous man will anyone die, though perhaps for the good man someone would even dare to die.
- But God commends His own love to us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
- Much more then, having now been justified in His blood, we will be saved through Him from the wrath.
- For if we, being enemies, were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more we will be saved in His life, having been reconciled,
- And not only so, but also boasting in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.
157 total views, 1 views today