8. The Imprisonment of Satan
a. For One Thousand Years
- And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand.
- And he laid hold of the dragon, the ancient serpent, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years
- And cast him into the abyss and shut it and sealed it over him, that he might not deceive the nations any longer until the thousand years were completed; after these things he must be loosed for a little while.
a. In the Best Resurrection
- And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of the testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and of those who had not worshipped the beast nor his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
- The rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were completed. This is the first resurrection.
for One Thousand Years
- Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no authority, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years.
a. The Release of Satan
- And when the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison
and Their Destruction
- And will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for the war. Their number is like that of the sand of the sea.
- And they went up upon the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city; and fire came down out of heaven and devoured them.
- And the devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where also the beast and the false prophet were; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
of the Great White Throne
a. Earth and Heaven Fleeing Away
- And I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose face earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them.
- And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and scrolls were opened; and another scroll was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by the things which were written in the scrolls, according to their works.
- And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, each of them , according to their works.
Being Cast into the Lake of Fire
- And death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.
and Demons in the Lake of Fire
- And if anyone was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire.
21 total views, 1 views today