and Walking in Wisdom
- Persevere in prayer, watching in it with thanksgiving,
- Praying at the same time for us also, that God would open to us a door for the word, to speak the mystery of Christ (because of which also I am bound),
- That I may make it manifest as I ought to speak.
- Walk in wisdom toward those who are without, redeeming the time.
- Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.
A. The Apostle’s Fellowship
- All the things concerning me, Tychicus, the beloved brother and faithful minister and fellow slave in the Lord, will make known to you,
- Whom I have sent to you for this very thing, that you might know the things concerning us and that he might comfort your hearts;
- With Onesimus, the faithful and beloved brother, who is one of you. They will make known to you all the things here.
- Aristarchus, my fellow prisoner, greets you, as well as Mark, the cousin of Barnabas, (concerning whom you received commandments, If he comes to you, receive him),
- And Jesus, who is called Justus; these alone of the circumcision are my fellow workers for the kingdom of God, ones who have become a consolation to me.
- Epaphras, who is one of you, a slave of Christ Jesus, greets you, always struggling on your behalf in his prayers that you may stand mature and fully assured in all the will of God.
- For I testify of him that he labors much for you and for those in Laodicea and for those in Hierapolis.
- Luke, the beloved physician, greets you, as well as Demas.
- Greet the brothers in Laodicea, as well as Nymphas and the church, which is in his house.
- And when this letter is read among you, cause that it be read in the church of the Laodiceans also, and that you also read the one from Laodicea.
- And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which you have received in the Lord, that you fulfill it.
- The greeting in my own hand Paul. Remember my bonds. Grace be with you.
21 total views, 1 views today