(3) The Temple Measured
and the Court Cast Out
The Heavenly Temple Sanctified
and Preserved and the Earthly One
Given to the Gentiles
- And there was given to me a reed like a rod, and someone said, Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship in it.
- And the court which is outside the temple cast out and do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months.
Moses and Elijah
- And I will cause My two witnesses to prophesy a thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.
- These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth.
- And if anyone desires to harm them, fire proceeds out of their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone desires to harm them, thus must he be killed.
- These have the authority to shut heaven that no rain may fall during the days of their prophecy; and they have authority over the waters to turn them into blood and to smite the earth with every plague as often as they desire.
- And when they have completed their testimony, the beast who comes up out of the abyss will make war with them and will overcome them and kill them.
- And their corpses will be on the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.
- And those of the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations see their corpses for three and a half days, and they do not allow their corpses to be placed in a tomb.
- And those who dwell on the earth rejoice over them and make merry; and they will send gifts to one another because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.
- And after the three and a half days, the breath of life out of God entered into them, and they stood on their feet; and great fear fell upon those beholding them.
- And they heard a loud voice out of heaven saying to them, Come up here. And they went up into heaven in the cloud, and their enemies beheld them.
The Third Earthquake
Predicted in This Book
- And in that hour there was a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell; and seven thousand men were killed in the earthquake, and the rest became terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.
The Eternal Kingdom of Christ,
the Third Woe Comprising the
Seven Bowls, the Judgment of the Dead,
the Giving of the Reward to the Prophets, to the Saints, and to the God-fearing People, and the Destruction
of the Destroyers of the Earth
- The second woe has passed; behold, the third woe is coming quickly.
- And the seventh angel trumpeted; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ, and He will reign forever and ever.
- And the twenty-four elders who sit before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshipped God,
- Saying, We thank You, Lord God the Almighty, He who is and who was, because You have taken Your great power and have reigned.
- And the nations became angry, and Your wrath came, and the time came for the dead to be judged, and the time to give the reward to Your slaves the prophets and to the saints and to those who fear Your name, to the small and to the great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth.
after the Trumpeting
of the Seventh Trumpet
The Temple Opened and the Ark Seen
- And the temple of God which is in heaven was opened, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple; and there were lightnings and voices and thunders and an earthquake and great hail.
25 total views, 1 views today